By Mitchell E. Tublin MD
A mainstay for radiology trainees and practitioners, Diagnostic Imaging: Genitourinary, 3rd Edition positive factors an image-rich, reader-friendly format that outlines the function of imaging in diagnosing and handling illnesses of the GU tract. Concise chapters and spectacular imaging examples mix to make this clinical reference e-book an all-inclusive source for each member of the radiology team.
- State-of-the-art imaging ― equivalent to CT urography, DECT, MR urography, and DWI MR ― addresses the swiftly altering diagnostic set of rules used for evaluate of illnesses of the genitourinary tract
- Presents approximately 2,500 more advantageous images for a better visible realizing, whereas bulleted text expedites reference and review
- Includes an expanded desk of contents, up-to-date chapters and references, and fresh illustrations that highlight the jobs of MR and ultrasound for comparing ailments of the GU tract
- Covers very important sizzling topics resembling prostate carcinoma staging and surveillance, adrenal adenoma work-up and relevance, staging and subclassification of renal mobile carcinoma, and the function of DECT for renal stone characterization.
- Expert seek advice publication model integrated with buy that offers entry to all the textual content, figures, pictures, and references on quite a few devices